beklovesjeremy
Friday, September 14, 2012
Seven Years
A few weeks ago Jeremy and I celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary. It was absolutely LOVELY! Almost twenty four total hours all alone. Just the two of us.
We kept things simple, and as inexpensive as possible. It was perfect for us.
We talked, we laughed, we walked, we went for coffee, we played board games, we cuddled, we shared a picnic lunch at city island, we walked around the capital building, we walked along the river, we read together. We talked about funny stuff, we talked about serious stuff.
We just totally loved every moment of being together. It was so refreshing and so needed! It had been two years since we went away over night and the first time since having kids that we were away for that long except for being in the hospital having babies, but that doesn't quite count. Ha! It was so, so good for us!
Ready to leave on our date. Friday night.
Out for coffee...
Our picnic lunch on city island.
The cool fountain in front of the capital building. Always love going there.
We asked someone to snap a picture for us, and then we took one for them. I'm glad we did. I like this picture of us together.
Being married to Jeremy is my dream come true and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together! God's grace IS new every morning and He is so faithful to work in us and to bring us closer to Himself and to each other. Thank you Jesus.
Thanks to my sisters Anna and Julia for watching the children for us while we were gone. The kids had such a great time and I am forever in their debt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment