beklovesjeremy
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Making Christmas Memories!
I love Christmas. Always have. I love it so much more now that I have children and get to see it through their eyes and experience their excitement.
We've been busy doing Christmas stuff, making fun family memories, doing school, living our normal lives and it's been good.
Here's are just a few snapshots to capture some of it...
Getting and decorating our Christmas tree...
Christmas cookies baking...
Cuddles with their new cousin...
Making a Gingerbread Train
There was the memories we made while passing the stomach flu around... but I'd rather forget about that.
There have been many Christmas gatherings and parties. So thankful for the family and friends that we've been blessed to be surrounded by.
There was a 32nd birthday celebrated {while still having the before mentioned stomach flu}
There have been many books read.
Fun doing our Advent project. Love, LOVING it!!! Trying really hard to keep the focus on CHRIST this year.
Many Christmas songs sang while we are getting ready for the little Christmas pageant the grandkids are going to do for Christmas eve.
I felt with Thanksgiving and now again with Christmas that with homeschooling I appreciate the holiday so much more. Because of all the projects and time I put into teaching the kids about it... helps me really enter into the real meaning of the holiday. I love it!
And the traditional pictures of the kids in front of the Christmas tree. We've been doing this since Jason's first Christmas and they are SO much fun to look back on!
The Brothers
The Sisters
Jason {5}
Brooklynn {4}
Cossette {3}
Ethan {1}
Christmas shopping all DONE as of today!:)
Huge Christmas Cookie bake planned for tomorrow at my mom's with my sisters.
Only three days of school left before Christmas {not that I'm counting or anything}
A few gifts left to wrap
Stockings are stuffed
Lot's more Christmas songs left to sing and more days on our Advent Calendar.... it really is the most wonderful time of the year.
All the children together
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment